Thursday, July 23, 2015

Nursery Reveal


Well after months of hard work I am finally ready to reveal the nursery.  I say that it was hard work and it was but it was one of the most enjoyable projects that I have ever worked on.  It has also become one of my favorite rooms in the house which is good because I will be spending a lot of time in there! I took about 30 photos for this post and then weeded it down to 20.  Taking photos in the room is a little challenging because of the low ceiling and the brightness of the ceiling fan getting in the way.  The room looks even better in person!  Well enough of that, here are the photos:















 I also took a few photos with just the lamp on:



Here is a list of everything in the room.  If it is a product that you can buy online then I have tried to provide a link to the product.  If is is a project that I completed myself then I have linked to the blog post for that project.

Furniture:
1. Dresser-1950's antique dresser from antique store

Decor
1. Cubby display case
2. Photo wall (prints ordered from shutterfly)
3. 3D Framed Monogram
4. Diaper Storage-media storage baskets from Target
5. Gold ceramic tray-baby shower gift
6. Glass canister-HomeGoods
7. Blackout curtain panels
8. Hot Air Balloon mobile
9. Wall shelf
10. "Lefse Norwegian for Love" print-craft fest purchase
11. Frames-TJ Maxx and Target
12. Vase-thrifted
13. Atlas Roses
14. Evening in Paris Perfume bottle-antique store
15. Peter Rabbit Music box-a gift from my grandmother when I was a child.
16. "Welcome Lyla" banner- decor from my baby shower made by my lovely shower hostesses
17. Oh the Places You'll Go art-frame from Gordmans
18. State String Art
19. Hot Air Balloon prints-from Etsy Shop PRRINT, frames from TJ Maxx
20. Fox lamp and shade from World Market-spray painted gold
21. Chalkboard Globe

Misc
1. Diaper pails-SimpleHuman trash cans
2. Crib sheet-Target
3. Pleated crib skirt
4. Storage baskets on bookshelf-HomeGoods
5. Storage Boxes on bookshelf-Michaels
6. Changing pad cover

So that is our little girl's vintage travel nursery.  I absolutely love everything about the room and I hope that you do too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...